Monday, July 27, 2009

Uncle Merlin & Aunt Marg's house












































Before we even arrived in Ohio, mommy would tell me all the stories of Uncle Merlin's house when she was a little girl. I just knew that she would take me there to meet Uncle Merlin and to see where she played... I was right!! When we got there, Uncle Merlin took out old cars for me to play with. I had so much fun driving the cars all around! Later we went to the backyard to see his pond. Oma walked all around the pond with me. She let me sit on an old tractor seat and smell his flowers in an old boat. Little did I know that the best part was still ahead! I got to ride on Uncle Merlin's Tractor! Oma drove me all around. Later, mommy got to drive! IT was SOOO exciting. Here are some great memories that I got to make at Uncle Merlin and Aunt Marg's house!
Thanks guys!!!

No comments: