Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family History
































This house is where my great-great-great grandparents lived. My great-grandma took us up to Michigan to show us where she was born and grew up. The "umbrella" looking tree is where G.G. (Great-Grandma) used to play with her cousins. The house had a lot of good memories for G.G. I thought it was pretty neat to check it out!


After we looked at where GG grew up we were off to Lake Huron. GG told me that she used to play in the lake a lot when she was a girl. Her family use to take a picnic and drive down the road. So... that is what mommy, GG, Oma, Aunt Bonnie and I did. Boy did I love the lake. I thought I could just walk right into the lake. Mommy told me that I couldn't... but I sure tried!! :) After we checked out the lake, we went to play in the park. I got to sit on the swings... I even did a little bit of singing. I hope you enjoy my performance!! (Papa D says I need to keep practicing!)


No comments: