Sunday, July 26, 2009

BLUEBERRIES!!!!




























As many of you know, blueberries are my FAVORITE fruit. When Aunt Bonnie said that we could go down to a blueberry patch in town and pick our own blueberries I got SOOOO excited. Mommy and Oma quickly loaded me into the car and we were off to go pick blueberries. Aunt Bonnie gave mommy a milk jug to tie around her waist so it would be easier to hold me and pick blueberries at the same time. It worked great for me too... anytime I wanted a blueberry, I could just reach down and grab one!! I hope you like the video of me picking my very own blueberries!:)

Later we got home and mommy and Oma taught me how to make blueberry jam! I am bringing jars home to share with daddy. I just know he will love it. Boy I wish daddy was here... I know he would love this blueberry patch too! :)

No comments: