Sunday, July 26, 2009

Frankenmuth, Michigan



















Once we were in Ohio a few days, Oma told me that she REALLY wanted to travel up to Michigan to visit the small town of Frankenmouth. I later found out that the world's largest Christmas store was there... then I knew why!! When we pulled into town we all decided to eat at the Bavarian Inn for a very yummy German chicken dinner! I had so much fun listening to the accordian play.
Later, after dinner, we headed over to Bronner's Christmas store. We were shopping for two hours and still didn't see the entire store! (Don't worry, I slept threw half of it!) It was a very neat store. I took pictures as a snowwoman, a gingerbread man and even go to talk to Santa on the phone. He asked if I was being good, of course i said YES!! I had so much fun checking everything out!! Maybe I will be able to go back again soon!

No comments: