Sunday, March 2, 2014

St. Patricks Day

 Our St. Patricks day snack... A jello jiggler shamrock!
 The night before St. Patricks day I wrote a note to Joey the leprechaun.  We set up a trap to try to catch him!  I wanted to ask him what it was like to be a leprechaun and I wanted to know if there is a real pot of gold hidden somewhere! 
 Our delish breakfast!  Green shamrock pancakes paired with yummy green milk!  A great way to start our day!
 Even though we tried to catch Joey, we didn't get him!  He got out of my trap and left a surprise in our potty, but he also left me some gold coins!  I can't wait to try again next year!
 Cousin love!!
 Mommy and baby Parker on his first St. Patrick's day!!
Can you believe it?  Joey even managed to go to GG's house!  He left us an orange with our  names on it and a special note.  We had to go on a treasure hunt to find our surprise... MORE GOLD COINS!!!  These leprechauns sure are tricky!

No comments: