Monday, March 10, 2014

It's a BOY!!!!

 I went into labor on my own on February 12th around 7:30PM.  we drove to the hospital where it was decided to do the c-section that night.  I REALLY wanted to have the baby on the 12th, so I asked the doctors to try to make the c-section happen by midnight! lol
 Daddy and I getting ready to meet the newest member of the family!
 Daddy in his surgical gear, ready to go into the OR!
 This birth was really special for daddy... it was the first time that he was able to cut the umbilical cord.  
 Owen and I meet for the first time!
 Mommy, Daddy and Owen James Richey
 Having a little fun at a few minutes old!
 How can you not love this sweet little face?!
Here are some of the visitors that came to see our newest bundle of joy!  

A very special thank you to Ome, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa Richey for helping to take care of Makenna and Wyatt while we were in the hospital.  Because of the flu going around, the kids were not allowed to visit at the hospital!

No comments: