Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chrismas Eve


Christmas Eve came really fast! Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Chase came by to visit and give us gifts. I got the book Caps for Sale. Omi let us open a few gifts too! Wyatt and I were getting so excited for Christmas morning!! Just before Ryder and Becker left to go to bed, we went to the computer. Ryder and I wanted to track Santa and see where he was! He was getting closer by the minute. We were so excited!
I just had one more thing to do before bed. I wrote a special note to Santa and to Conner. Mommy helped me write Santa's note, but I drew him a picture and wrote my name. I made sure Santa had extra arms because I know he sure does a lot of things! I wrote "my name" and drew a picture of me for conner to remember me by. I know he will remember me and come back next year!

No comments: