Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby Sally = Baby Kaitlyn


Here is the story

Here is the story between my friend Kaitlyn and I. It all started back when Mommy, Omi and Aunt Nancy took me to visit Danielle and Scott in Kansas. Mommy told me that Danielle had a baby girl in her tummy. I asked what her name was. Danielle told me that it was going to be a secret, but she also wanted to know what I thought her name should be. Now I took this job very seriously. I thought and thought. It had to be Baby Sally!! Sally was a very beautiful and fast racecar in the movie Cars, so it only made sense for Danielle and Scott to name their baby girl Sally. Well, lots of time passed. I called the baby "Baby Sally" and everything was great... that was until Danielle went into labor. Baby Sally came out (and believe it or not) Danielle and Scott did NOT name her Sally. I just didnt' get it! Mommy kept telling me that I had to call her Kaitlyn, but I wasn't sure I wanted to! That all changed when I met her! She was so cute and Kaitlyn fit her perfect! I am so glad that we welcomed her into the world and I have a new friend!!

No comments: