Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh hospital, oh hospital










As many of you have heard, I am sickie again! Mommy, Daddy and Grandma C. brought me back to the hospital on Thursday night when my fever was back to 105 degrees. I was admitted because my white cell count was high, I had a fever and bronchitis to top it all off! We are hoping that I will break out of here today... as long as I start eating. Recently I decided I didn't feel like drinking my milk. It is mommy's misison now to get me to eat! Keep your fingers crossed that I will leave soon!
In these pictures I am taking my breating treatments and waving hi to everyone. We stopped using a mask and began simply blowing the medicine in my face. I thought it would be fun to eat the tubing. Mommy thought it would be silly to talk to me threw the tube! What a silly mommy!! We enjoyed time hanging out as one tired family!

1 comment:

KurtandKellie said...

oh my word, poor little girl. We will be praying for you!