Monday, March 2, 2009

My First NASCAR Race





























This weekend Daddy and Mommy took me to my first NASCAR race. I was so excited that I put on my Kasey Kane onsie and my checkered flag socks and shoes! Boy was I ready. I got to see the cars, the infield, AND flying Elvis's! How cool is that?! We also got a family photo with Kasey Kane (well a cardboard version anyways!) Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me. By time the race started I was pretty tired and ready to go home. Poor daddy only saw the first 15 laps! It is a good thing that there are more years ahead!






2 comments:

KurtandKellie said...

She is so cute! Kurt always says she is the coolest baby we know and he wants Wes to be like her =). Thanks for the adorable clothes, Wes wore the froggie outfit today but already had to change after he pooped on it...lol. By the way, I love your monthly birthday pictures, I am totally stealing your sign idea when Wes turns 1 month old.

Jilli said...

OMG look at her smile!!!!!!! What a cutie!!! Jamie you better watch out! Love you guys!