Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My first Christmas






















My first Christmas was AMAZING. It looked like Santa threw up Christmas all over grandma's house! My cuz Ryder and I had a blast. We really are the luckiest kids! Grandma Sandy bought a rocking horse to keep at her house (here is Ryder testing it out!). I can't wait until I am big enough to ride it! We also got our own small chairs. They have our names on them and everything. It makes me feel so important! I also got a princess walker (for when I am a little bit older), a big girl Ohio State chair and so much more. I am going to have so much fun when I get to see everything again at home. The best part was getting to see myfamily all over again. Mommy's cousin Danielle even came out all the way from Kansas. I really like falling asleep in her arms. I love Christmas! I can't wait until next year....

No comments: