Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting Visitors












Over my time here lots of my friends came to visit me. Kendal and Blaire came to visit me on Saturday. It was so nice to see some new faces. Kendal even gave me my first carebear!! My uncle Vic and his girlfriend Kim even came to the hospital to visit while they were in town. I wasn't too nice to them though. The first time I was hungry so all I did was scream and the second time I was sleeping! Oh well. There is always next time. I am such a lucky girl!













Since I have been in the hospital a while, I have had a few visitors. The Kirch family brought me beautiful princess balloons! Kendall also gave me my first carebear!! I was so excited! It is my favorite color... PURPLE!!! It was nice to see other friends. This hospital room isn't so fun to sit in ALL DAY!

No comments: