Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Saturday with mom!

While daddy and makenna were away, the boys and I had some work to do!! Wyatt was pretty bummed out that he was left behind though.  Lucky for him, aunt michele came by and saw how sad he was. She took him to her house to walk the dog, feed the pets and bake cookies. She even took him to mcdonalds!! He had so much fun that he didn't want to come home!! I can say it 1,000 times, but I am EXTREMELY thankful to live by my family and have the extra love and help so close. It has been so amazing for my kids!!
Owen and I chatting about our day!
Wyatt went outside and helped mark the wall for daddy to demo!! Lol
Papa went to Home Depot with us! We went to get stuff for our garden and got lucky! It was kid craft day!! Papa helped Wyatt build a bird feeder to put in the backyard!! I can't wait to hang it up!! Another awesome experience for Wyatt!
Here are our purchases for the day! I think we are going to be ready for grandma Cindy to come and help! I can't wait to have veggies in our back yard!! Yum yum yum!!

No comments: