Thursday, April 8, 2010

Surgery Day is here!






Tuesday's surgery came quickly. Mommy and daddy told me that Dr. Foggia was going to fix my ears. We got to the surgery center at 6AM. I was REALLY sad because no one would let me eat or drink! Once we got to the surgery center they took me back to the pediatric area. I was so happy because Elmo was on the TV! (Mommy and daddy thought it was cool too!!) When it was time to go, I put on my surgery gown and hat and went to the back. It only took about 50 minutes and everything went well. Dr. Foggia told mommy that my adenoids (whatever they are) were pretty big. Everyone seemed happy! By Tuesday afternoon I was feeling a lot better. My throat is still a little bit sore, but that hasn't stopped me from eating or drinking! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: