Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mommy's Birthday





































On Saturday mommy celebrated another birthday! Boy we had a great day. In the morning we drove up to Gilcrease Orchard and picked some pumpkins! Mommy let me pick one for my school! For lunch we went to the Greek Food Festival. I learned that I LOVE Greek food! (In case you are wondering, i have not found a food that I don't like!!) In the afternoon mommy and daddy took me to Ang, Dave and Chase's house for an overnight slumber party. I was so excited. I later learned that daddy had surprises planned for mommy. He took her to the J.W. Marriott for a night away. When they checked in they found out that they were upgraded to a suite for mommy's birthday! The room was amazing... they took video to show me. (I tried to put it on here so you can see it too, but it wouldn't upload... so i put regular pictures) To end the weekend perfectly, daddy and mommy had relaxing massages. I am so glad they had a fun time!








No comments: