Friday, May 15, 2009

Clarissa's First Birthday
































Well, it started! All of my friends started turning 1! I was very sad when mommy and daddy told me that I couldn't go to Kaylee's first birthday, so I was very happy to hear that I to go to Clarissa's birthday party. (I knew Kaylee would be there!) Grandma got a really silly picture of me wearing her classes on the way to the party. When I got there, my mommy let me sit on the grass and play with Kaylee. We got to share snacks and talk. Yes, even babies have to "catch up" on old times. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better Auntie Shawna showed up! When mommy wasn't looking she fed me frosting AND chocolate cake! Wow was it delicious. Mommy told me no more until my own first birthday... (she made me cry:(!!) Before we left Daddy took me in the bounce house. I just thought it was the greatest! Hopefully next time I will get to see mommy's friends Shelley and Kendal's animal show. I was sad to miss it, but at least I got to see the tortoise! :)




No comments: