Monday, January 26, 2009

My first desert race!





















































This past weekend I spent in the desert with my family. Uncle Travis was going to race in Barstow and I couldn't wait. Mommy and Daddy brought all my warm clothes and my Ohio State chair!! I felt like such a BIG girl!! Cousin Ryder and I wore our M.O.R.E. off-road racing onesies! We were ready for the big day. It was hard to nap at times, but I managed to cuddle nicely in Grandma's and Daddy's arms!
In the end, Uncle Travis was able to get a 4th and 7th place finish! We were all so proud of him! We all walked down to the start finish to celebrate! We captured a picture of everyone cheering Uncle Trav on as he crossed start finish. You could tell he was excited too! I can't wait until the race in March when Daddy gets to drive the car too!















No comments: