Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Super Halloween!
























My first Halloween was so special. First, my mommy and I got to meet Daddy for lunch! It was so fun to see him during the day! Next, mommy and I rushed off to our teeny weenie Halloweenie party put on by our mommy's group. There were so many little kids in all kinds of costumes. I can't wait to go next year! While I was there I took some pictures with my "boy"friend Joey. Our mommies thought it was so cute that I was a kitty and he was a tiger! Our mommies have become good friends... maybe because they are both teachers!! I fell asleep in the middle of the party because I was sooo tired. Last, I took pictures with the pumpkins that my mommy and daddy carved. Aren't they neat?! I can't wait for Hlaloween next year. I hope it is as much fun as it was this year!








1 comment:

Sean and April said...

Great pictures! Sounds like you all had an awesome 1st Halloween. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month.

Sean and April